November 02, 2005

We got us another one

Here we go again. Pilgrims and other assorted "faithful" are flocking to the latest Jesified household item:

Pilgrims are flocking to the flat of a Romanian family who claim the images of Jesus and two disciples have appeared on their wardrobe.

Valeriu Junie, 66, of Drobeta Turnu Severin, says he first noticed the images about a year ago, just before Christmas.

He said: "It all started one night when I was watching TV and noticed some shadows on our wardrobe.

"I turned on the light and saw the image of Jesus in the middle and those of St Peter and St Paul on the sides.

"I didn't say a word to anyone for a few weeks but then the images started to become clearer everyday. I decided to call the priests and since then lots of people come to my house to see the miracle."

[Full Story]

The good news is, if you hide inside the wardrobe, you wind up in Narnia. Just stay away from the Turkish delight.

No comments:

Post a Comment