October 04, 2004

Can't forget we only get what we give

Monday Morning quid pro quo has gotten a lot more difficult lately; since I joined the League of Reformed Bloggers, I've been automatically blogrolled by more than a dozen other bloggers of more or less like mind. Check 'em out.

A while back I commented on the sorry state of grad studies in English lit. My source, Conservative English Major, returned the favour by blogrolling me.

Theophilus likes the throwaway lines I tag onto silly news items.

H.C. at White Noise often comments on something I've blogged. Recently he passed on the Banned Books meme.

Although I have only recently started reading their blogs regularly, I find myself regularly looking forward to new posts from La Shawn Barber and Ambra Nykol, whom I have added to the blogroll this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment