October 25, 2004

Ad hoc, ad loc, and quid pro quo! So little time, so much to know!

I like to acknowledge those who acknowledge me; however, as I've said before, ever since I joined the League of Reformed Bloggers, it's gotten more difficult to separate links by other members of the League (a little JavaScript makes it automatic) from links by bloggers who apparently stumbled upon me all by themselves. Nonetheless, I did spot two non-League blogrollers whose URLs showed up in my referrer logs this week:

Mr. Standfast posts mainly brief, reflective articles of a Christian nature. And it looks like our reading lists have a few common elements, in particular Tolkien and Lewis.

Quadrivium posts roughly half Christian, half political subjects.

Go give 'em some attention.

Oh, and I'm still looking for help with my Finnish.

No comments:

Post a Comment