February 21, 2005

Techie help needed

Do you have access to FrameMaker 7 or later? I don't at the moment.

A number of my old Sunday school lessons are in Frame 7 format, and I am getting right sick and tired of stripping out all the binary information in Emacs to get right to the text and HTML-ize it. To make matters worse, the Frame format doesn't save the text precisely in the order it appears in the document (perhaps in the order it was authored?), and I fear some parts are not in the clear at all.

If someone out there has the time and ability to convert about half a dozen Frame .fm files to something more manageable, like RTF, I would be very grateful. I can't promise you any great secrets, though - at best you get the scoop on some of my Galatians exposition in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment