May 11, 2005

Tag!

I've been memed.

This "tag" game has been going around the blogosphere for a couple weeks now, so it was inevitable that I'd get tagged sooner or later. Given a list of things I could be, I now have to choose five and finish the sentence "If I could be a . . ." So here goes, in no particular order:

  • If I could be a musician . . . I'd be a guitar hero! Freeeeeow! Twang twang twang!
  • If I could be a missionary . . . I'd be a Bible translator in some part of the world where the Word of God didn't yet exist in the local tongue.
  • If I could be a chef . . . I would be infamous for my legendary Kraft Dinner Cordon Bleu recipe.
  • If I could be a writer . . . I'd have a shelf full of Hugo awards by now for the epic SF novels I've had in mind for the last decade.
  • If I could be an architect . . . I'd singlehandedly revive the Art Deco style.

Now I have to add an "if I could be a" of my own and tag three friends. Here's the new list:

  • If I could be a scientist . . .
  • If I could be a farmer . . .
  • If I could be a musician . . .
  • If I could be a doctor . . .
  • If I could be a painter . . .
  • If I could be a gardener . . .
  • If I could be a missionary . . .
  • If I could be a chef . . .
  • If I could be an architect . . .
  • If I could be a linguist . . .
  • If I could be a psychologist . . .
  • If I could be a librarian . . .
  • If I could be an athlete . . .
  • If I could be a lawyer . . .
  • If I could be an innkeeper . . .
  • If I could be a professor . . .
  • If I could be a writer . . .
  • If I could be a llama-rider . . .
  • If I could be a bonnie pirate . . .
  • If I could be a servicemember . . .
  • If I could be a photographer . . .
  • If I could be a three-year-old . . .
  • If I could be a televangelist . . . (that's mine)

Brandt, Kristine, and Julie . . . you are TAGGED.

No comments:

Post a Comment