June 06, 2005

Another title joins the elite few

While novels I can devour in one sitting of a few hours are a dime a dozen (or at least I wish they were), there are very few nonfiction titles of which I can say the same. While it has taken me a very long time to read some nonfiction books that I consider excellent, the number that so held my attention that I was able to polish them off in one basically uninterrupted session is quite small.

In fact, until today, there were four. Thanks to Hugh Hewitt's Blog, the next time a nonfiction book so grabs me, I'll have to count it on my right hand.

For the record, the other four were, in rough order of reading:

  1. Kingdoms in Conflict by Charles Colson
  2. The King James Only Controversy by James R. White
  3. Decision Making and the Will of God by Garry Friesen (one of my Top Three Must Read books which I recently learned has just been revised)
  4. Slander by Ann Coulter

No comments:

Post a Comment