February 02, 2007

February is Blog History Month

This time last year, I decided that February was a good time to get a little more personal in my posts. So for the month, I instituted a mini-series called "Four February Fridays of Fabulous Frivolity" (or F5 for short).

In typical Crusty Curmudgeon fashion, there weren't four of them, at least one was posted on a Saturday, and one was in March.

Well, at least I tried. But this year, I'm going to try harder: so starting tonight, I'm going to post, one every February Friday, one Thing About Me: guilty pleasures, hobbies, that sort of thing.

In addition, I'm going to do something that I've been wanting to do for a while now: blog about my blogroll. It so happens that at this moment, there are exactly 28 individual blogs on the roll: coincidentally, one for every day of February. (Of course, this means that I'm already 2 days behind.) These are the blogs I scan first and daily. What I'll do, in some way, is post a bit about how each blog came to be there and why I enjoy it.

*sigh* Just one more thing not to finish; why do I commit myself to these projects? 8-)

No comments:

Post a Comment