June 12, 2010

Announcing a new blog

If you've been reading this blog for the last couple of years, you know that there are months at a time with nothing to read. *rim shot*

But in between those, occasionally I've talked about my groaning, nearly-7-year-old PC, and specifically, my occasional adventures with Linux, with which I've extended my computer's life because its computing power demands are usually considerably less than the current Windows. (Also, I'm cheap).

Rather than turn this into a nerd blog, I've elected to offload most Linux-talk to The Perpetual Newbie. Why perpetual? Because I find myself constantly playing catchup trying to learn how to make things work and never getting to he level of "expert" or "power user." I'm a live Xeno's paradox.

Posts will hopefully be about weekly, and a facelift will get into the to-do list with all the other blog facelifts. Meantime, keep your safety shoes on and enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:26 am

    Good... At one point I had this blog linked to from my blog site but the post were so random and far a part it didn't seem beneficial to the readers. Looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *grin* I would apologize for posts being so few and far between in recent months, but, well, it's my blog and my rules. :)

    ReplyDelete