October 18, 2009

And now . . . this - Oct. 18/09

Oh, brother:

Barack Obama - African American Bible Cover - Prayer Changes Things

This bible organizer is perfect for sporting your bible or favorite book.

Cover Reads: If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. II Chronicles 7:14

[Source]

You know, I'm all for celebrating a legitimate accomplishment - a black President was a long time coming in the United States - but, sheesh.

I'd be tempted to get a copy of The Audacity of Hope and slap a dust cover from a Bible on it. But I have the feeling that the satire would be wasted on many . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment