May 12, 2009

Sacra Eloquia redivivus

I haven't posted there for a long time - close to 4 years - but I recently decided enough was enough, gritted my feet, and decided to finish my series on Galatians that I started back in 2004. Earlier this afternoon, I posted part 9: Sarah and Hagar, on Gal. 4:21-5:1. This is a tricky part of the letter, but it was a lot of fun.

My original posting frequency was weekly, but that was back when I was working with a lot of pre-existing materials. In actuality it takes probably about 20 hours to prepare a post like that, and that actually worked out to be about 5 weeks of spare moments a couple times a week. Hopefully I'll be able to pick up the pace, as I want to finish the thing in my lifetime.

But now that I've reached Chapter 5, I'm on the home stretch! Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment