January 04, 2007

Taking the plunge

Now that New Blogger is out of beta, I've taken the leap of faith and converted the Crusty Curmudgeon to the new format.

So far, so good. At least, it doesn't look any different. But I suspect there are a few changes "under the hood" that I will need to get used to, and perhaps a kink or two in my homemade template that will have to be hammered out.

At the very least, I'll be starting soon to add tags to my old posts - and at 905 of them to date, that's no small task! At some point I will probably also switch over from Haloscan's comments to Blogger's own system: not that I have anything against the fine folk at Haloscan, but I just prefer to have as much functionality as possible in one place.

If you see anything that looks like it shouldn't be, just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment