Since I was pretty busy with redesigning the site, I didn't have all that much chance to do my usual blog run and roundup. So this week's installment of Friday in the Wild is a bit abbreviated.
The one post I do want to highlight, however, was Challies.com's take on The Servetus Problem in which he presents the truth about the execution of the heretic Michael Servetus in Geneva during the time of John Calvin.
However, what the blogosphere lacked in interesting posts this week (due to no one's fault but my own), it made up for in search engine insanity:
- is hayden christensen gay? How am I supposed to know?
- The Longest Yard slash fanfiction: Sheesh! First Led Zeppelin, then U2, now this. I don't know what is worse: Someone looking for gay fanfic, or their wanting it based on an Adam Sandler movie.
- "affairs with bears" film: Happily, this has nothing to do with Marian Engel. [coughs]
- james mccanney apollo moon: More and more I think that it's James McCanney that's the hoax.
- Myers-Briggs "Holy Horseshoe": Apparently I'm the only person ever to have had the audacity to use both these terms, but I didn't use them together. Hope you found what you were looking for, buddy.
Until next week: Enjoy.